10 Ways You Can Help Our Community on Giving Tuesday
1. Become a foster parent.
2. Be a mentor. Children in foster care need an adult they can trust.
3. Lead a supply drive for formula and diapers.
4. Bring your therapy dog to one of our community homes for people with disabilities.
5. Teach a life skills workshop (budgeting and job interview readiness are examples).
6. Make greeting cards and other gifts for seniors attending our wellness programs.
7. Plant a garden at one of our community homes for people with disabilities.
8. Lead a toiletry supply drive for people in recovery.
9. Are you an artist? Use your talents to teach a class at our day program for people with disabilities.
10. Donate to help vulnerable children and families in our community.